Developing community tourism based on heritage site at Mo Hra Village, Kong Long Khong commune, Kbang District, Gia Lai Province Project
Time frame: 01/2019 - 12/2019
Sponsor: British Council
Project helps preserving the heritage site, creating job opportunities and additional income for local people, building pride for the community for their local heritage, training younger generations about their local heritage, at the same time aiming to propose the heritage site on the global scale.
Main activities of the project:
1. Organize meeting to establish plan to develop heritage tourism
2. Capacity building
- Build and develop a program for cultural preservation.
- Improve capacity in customer service and tourism management for groups.
- Develop local specialties for tourism market.
- Improve capacity in marketing for agricultural products and handicrafts closely related to tourism market.
3. Provide direct support for tools and equipment for groups
4. Organize an experimental tour program
5. Tour promotion