Requirement consulting on the content of marketing and communication materials for the project
Project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam” requirement consulting on the content of marketing and communication materials for the project
Project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam”
Position: Consulting on the content of marketing and communication materials for the project
The project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam” (Eco-Fair) funded by the European Union, the Vietnam Rural Industries Research and Development Institute (VIRI) is the lead implemantation partner, co-partners are the Centre For Creativity and Sustainability (CCS), the Vietnam Cleaner Production Centre Co. Ltd (VNCPC), the Funzilife Ltd.
Overall objective of the project is to promote sustainable production and consumption of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam, to contribute to the economic prosperity and poverty reduction and the development of sustainable livelihoods and a green economy for a transition toward a low-carbon, resource-efficient and circular economy in Vietnam. To achieve the overall objective, there are specific objectives, including (1) to enhance the capacity of MSMEs to implement sustainable production and product innovation practices in the agri-food supply chain, (2) to raise awareness within a large consumer group about behaviour in regard to sustainable consumption, and to build a network to promote the eco-fair brands ,(3) to use a sustainable E-platform to build an eco-fair retailer network, and (4) to enhance the capacity of eco-fair MSMEs to access financing.
Project period: Apr 2020 – Apr 2023
Time and location:
Time: 55 days
Location: flexible, online and at office (No.35, Lane 19 Lac Trung, Hanoi City) when needed
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
· Coordinating with project staff to update information and consulting communications content & materials,
· Independent research and working with industry associations to write introductions for project’s 4 sub-sectors, including: cashew nuts, rice, processed vegetables and processed fruit,
· Compiling content for the project’s communication materials,
· Collaborating with project staff to update information and providing communication advices to promote sustainable consumption in Vietnam,
· Collaborating with VIRI staff to develop communication materials aiming at consumers. Communication materials should ensure,
· Assisting in scripts and content development for 2 propaganda videos about sustainable lifestyles.
Degree and experience:
· University or Bachelor degree in marketing, journalism, society or related fields,
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in marketing, journalism, or related positions on development projects is required.
For more information, please refer to this link:
Contact: Ms. To Hai Yen – Project manager
Tel: 0985819650. / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org