Requirement supporting enterprises to evaluate the level of achieving Eco-Fair certification
Project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam” requirement supporting enterprises to evaluate the level of achieving Eco-Fair certification
Project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam”
Position: Supporting enterprises to evaluate the level of achieving Eco-Fair certification
The project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam” (Eco-Fair) funded by the European Union, the Vietnam Rural Industries Research and Development Institute (VIRI) is the lead implemantation partner, co-partners are the Centre For Creativity and Sustainability (CCS), the Vietnam Cleaner Production Centre Co. Ltd (VNCPC), the Funzilife Ltd.
Overall objective of the project is to promote sustainable production and consumption of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam, to contribute to the economic prosperity and poverty reduction and the development of sustainable livelihoods and a green economy for a transition toward a low-carbon, resource-efficient and circular economy in Vietnam. To achieve the overall objective, there are specific objectives, including (1) to enhance the capacity of MSMEs to implement sustainable production and product innovation practices in the agri-food supply chain, (2) to raise awareness within a large consumer group about behaviour in regard to sustainable consumption, and to build a network to promote the eco-fair brands ,(3) to use a sustainable E-platform to build an eco-fair retailer network, and (4) to enhance the capacity of eco-fair MSMEs to access financing.
Project period: Apr 2020 – Apr 2023
Time and location:
Time: By agreement
Location: flexible, online and at office (No.35, Lane 19 Lac Trung, Hanoi City) when needed
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Together develop a set of criteria for selecting certifications that are suitable for the project,
- Learn about international fair-eco certifications, and common certifications, which are required for export to some big markets,
- Work with industry associations to select appropriate certifications for the Vietnamese market,
- Collaborate with project staff to develop and complete a set of assessment questions for each certification, based on the ITC questionnaire,
- Assist in consulting the criteria of certification,
- Support in analyzing and making assessment reports for businesses.
Degree and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree of in Economics, Business administration, Society or related fields,
- Experience working in a field related to eco and/or fair certification
- A minimum of 5 years working related to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
For more information, please refer to this link:
Contact: Ms. To Hai Yen – Project manager
Tel: 0985819650. / Email: email@example.com