Requirement expert in building Code of Conduct for enterprises
Project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam” requirement expert in building Code of Conduct for enterprises
Project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam”
Position: Expert in building Code of Conduct for enterprises
The project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam” (Eco-Fair) funded by the European Union, the Vietnam Rural Industries Research and Development Institute (VIRI) is the lead implemantation partner, co-partners are the Centre For Creativity and Sustainability (CCS), the Vietnam Cleaner Production Centre Co. Ltd (VNCPC), the Funzilife Ltd.
Overall objective of the project is to promote sustainable production and consumption of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam, to contribute to the economic prosperity and poverty reduction and the development of sustainable livelihoods and a green economy for a transition toward a low-carbon, resource-efficient and circular economy in Vietnam. To achieve the overall objective, there are specific objectives, including (1) to enhance the capacity of MSMEs to implement sustainable production and product innovation practices in the agri-food supply chain, (2) to raise awareness within a large consumer group about behaviour in regard to sustainable consumption, and to build a network to promote the eco-fair brands ,(3) to use a sustainable E-platform to build an eco-fair retailer network, and (4) to enhance the capacity of eco-fair MSMEs to access financing.
Project period: Apr 2020 – Apr 2023
Time and location:
Time: 15/9 – 15/11, 36 working days in total
Location: flexible, online and at office (No.35, Lane 19 Lac Trung, Hanoi City) when needed
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with project staff in related activities,
- Researching information on successful businesses while coordinating with Vietnam’s industry associations in building success stories for successful businesses in 4 sub-sectors: rice, cashew, vegetable processing, fruit processing. Success stories include business background information, business’s stories and best practices in the context of Vietnam, business achievements,
- Developing a code of conduct. Working independently and collaborating with industry associations, businesses and project officials,
- Collaborating with Fruit and Vegetables Association and Cashew Association to research good practices and develop 5 good practices (5 success stories) for businesses.
Degree and experience:
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or related fields,
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of working experience in development projects, especially projects related to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. Experience in developing a code of conduct is a plus.
For more information, please refer to this link:
Contact: Ms. To Hai Yen – Project manager
Tel: 0985819650. / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org