Requirement consulting on developing the course content: accessing green finance
Project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam” requirement consulting on developing the course content: accessing green finance
Project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam”
Position: Consulting on developing the course content: accessing green finance
The project “Promotion of supply and demand of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam” (Eco-Fair) funded by the European Union, the Vietnam Rural Industries Research and Development Institute (VIRI) is the lead implemantation partner, co-partners are the Centre For Creativity and Sustainability (CCS), the Vietnam Cleaner Production Centre Co. Ltd (VNCPC), the Funzilife Ltd.
Overall objective of the project is to promote sustainable production and consumption of eco-fair agri-food processing products in Vietnam, to contribute to the economic prosperity and poverty reduction and the development of sustainable livelihoods and a green economy for a transition toward a low-carbon, resource-efficient and circular economy in Vietnam. To achieve the overall objective, there are specific objectives, including (1) to enhance the capacity of MSMEs to implement sustainable production and product innovation practices in the agri-food supply chain, (2) to raise awareness within a large consumer group about behaviour in regard to sustainable consumption, and to build a network to promote the eco-fair brands ,(3) to use a sustainable E-platform to build an eco-fair retailer network, and (4) to enhance the capacity of eco-fair MSMEs to access financing.
Project period: Apr 2020 – Apr 2023
Time and location:
Time: 60 working days
Location: flexible, online and at office (No.35, Lane 19 Lac Trung, Hanoi City) when needed
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with project staff,
- Developing training materials on sources of green finance, including lending sources and sources from financial institutions:
- Coordinating and reviewing documents with VNCPC, Eco-Fair project implementation partners, on preparing documents for accessing loans for sustainable production investment projects. Document content includes:
Degree and experience:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics,
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of working experience in development projects, especially projects regarding to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and green finance. Experience in building training materials.
For more information, please refer to this link:
Contact: Ms. To Hai Yen – Project manager
Tel: 0985819650. / Email: email@example.com